What to wear/Bring to a class?
Heels are not always recommended for learning pole dancing. We recommend bare feet, especially to help you grip on the pole.
If you like, you are welcome to bring heels to the class. Your clothes should be comfortable enough to move, bend and sit in. Shorts are recommended, as most moves use your legs to grip the pole.
A towel and a water bottle might be necessary.
- Space is limited
- Please note: there are a Limited amount of poles! Girls may have to double up on a pole when the class is full.
- Early payment of all classes is the ONLY way to guarantee your place.(3 to 4 weeks prior to session)
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to poor registration. Refunds will be honored.
Drop-In classes: A Drop-In class is for anyone who wishes to try one class AFTER the session has begun. The Fee is deducted from the total cost of the session if you join. You MUST inform us that you are coming.Register Now
- Personal check mailed prior to start of session.
- Cash payable first class of session. (this method of payment does not guarantee your place).
- Cash & Check are the only payments accepted at the door.